The SkyVector ATL Terminal Map is located here.
- Peachtree-Dekalb (PDK)
- Fulton County (FTY)
- Hartsfield-Jackson (ATL)
- Dobbins (MGE)
- McCollum (RYY)
- Cartersville (VPC)
- Gwinnett (LZU)
- Peachtree City (FFC)
- Rome (RMG)
Peachtree-Dekalb Airport (PDK)
This is our home airport. It is also the busiest reliever airport in the Atlanta area. Our four airplanes are tied down at the Clairmont Ramp.
- Epps Aviation (770) 458-9851, ARINC 129.05
- Signature Flight Support (770) 452-001, ASRI 130.900
- Atlantic Aviation (770) 454-5000
Fulton County Airport – Brown Field (FTY)
Located just outside the perimeter on the North-West side of Atlanta.
- Hill Aircraft and Leasing (404) 691-3330, ARINC 129.575
- Signature Flight Support(404) 443-0231, ASRI 130.575
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
OK, we don’t really fly here much, but it makes a big impact on Atlanta and the airspace that we fly in.
- Atlantic Aviation (404) 765-1300
Dobbins Air Reserve Base (MGE)
We don’t fly here at all, but we fly over it a lot. It’s just a few miles to our north.
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics: This business unit has a major presence at the airport.
Cobb County – McCollum Field Airport (RYY)
This is just northwest of Dobbins, and we go here for some touch-and-go’s and for dinner at Elevation Chophouse.
- Preferred Jet Center (770) 422-2345, ARINC 130.175
- Atlanta Executive Jet Center (770) 422-4300, ASRI 132.00
- EAA Chapter 268
This airport is 27 miles northwest of FTY, and where a lot of our student pilots get their first introduction to uncontrolled field operations.
Gwinnett County – Briscoe Field (LZU)
This airport is in a rapidly-growing area northeast of Atlanta.
Peachtree City – Falcon Field Airport (FFC)
Peachtree City is south of Atlanta and is most recognized as the site of the main NWS weather radar for North Georgia.
Rome – Richard B. Russell Airport (RMG)
Rome is a town northwest of Atlanta. We use the airport for touch-and-go’s (and cheap fuel).